- Lead Partnerships role on the Australian Volunteers Program
- Full Time Maximum-term contract until 30 June 2022, with a possibility of an extension
- Based in Fitzroy, VIC
Applications Close: 12 pm Monday 10 May 2021
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated Partnerships Lead has opened up to join us at our brand new office located in Fitzroy!
The development of effective and diverse partnerships is central to the successful delivery of the Australian Volunteers program, as identified by DFAT. Relationships between Australian Organisations and overseas Partner Organisations will strengthen Australia’s relationships with partner countries by enhancing the development benefits of Partner Organisations and building sustainable institutional linkages.
Current strategic partnerships can be expanded and new partnerships explored to identify and scale up new volunteering modalities, multiply capacity development outcomes, and increase the program’s profile, outreach and capacity to recruit through leveraging Australian and international networks.
If you are strategic and enjoy working in International Development this role may be for you!
The Partnerships Lead will drive a strategic, multi-faceted approach to identify, develop, and onboard new partners to the program. This role will also manage a large portfolio of current Australian Organisations and support linkages to overseas Partner Organisations.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Broad and diverse partnership brokering experience
- Proven high-level networking and representational skills including an ability to develop partnerships, maintain relationships and influence key decision makers
- A track record of developing and maintaining innovative strategic partnerships that deliver impact.
- Exceptional strategic relationship management and program management skills, including the ability to manage inputs from multiple stakeholders to deliver high quality outcomes
- Extensive end-to-end program design and management experience, including experience developing and managing to a budget
- Strong experience in negotiating with senior stakeholders in a wide range of organisations (e.g. Private, NGOs, government, tertiary/education)
- Strategically focused and commercial acumen with the ability to identify emerging trends impacting program delivery in the international development sector
- A demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage a large portfolio of diverse partners
- Energetic and motivated, proactive, with innovative ways to achieve results.
- High level written communication skills including proposal development and documentation, together with well-developed administration, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working on government contracts, particularly DFAT, will be an advantage.
For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please see the Position Description here.
Please submit a cover letter and current resume to Stella Vovos, People and Culture Business Partner, at email@example.com
Applications close at 12 pm Monday 10 May 2021
For any queries about the position, please contact us via email.
AVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AVI is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
AVI is committed to Child Protection, Anti-bribery and Fraud prevention in the delivery of our International Development project and programs. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and will include police/criminal record checks.