- Seeking a Digital Communications Specialist to support the Australian Volunteers Program
- Salary packaging options available (conditions apply)
- Full-time, 12 Month maximum term role until June 2022
Applications Close: 12pm AEST Tuesday 4 May 2021
Contact Email: Careers@avi.org.au
AVI supports the implementation of the Australian Volunteers Program on behalf of the Australian Government. The Australian Volunteers Program supports Australians to share their skills and experiences with organisations overseas to help them achieve their development objectives. Through meaningful volunteer assignments, the program creates enduring links between Australians and people and organisations in partner countries.
An exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Digital Communications Specialist has opened up to join us on the Public Diplomacy team, at our brand-new office located in Fitzroy!
The Digital Communications Specialist will play an integral role in supporting the delivery of the Australian Volunteers Program communications and recruitment marketing activities. The role will coordinate the program’s digital communications tools, including web, email marketing platform and SEM tools.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Strong technical abilities across a range of digital communication and marketing platforms, and proven ability to adapt quickly to new environments.
- Ability to assess and analyse complex information from a variety of sources, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly developed analysis and reporting skills, including the ability to analyse performance metrics and provide recommendations for system optimisation.
- Understanding of digital and social trends and factors which may impact digital communication and marketing activities.
- Demonstrated experience in website management, including product development, liaison with developers and proficient use of a CMS, preferably Silverstripe.
- Demonstrated experience in email marketing, including the proficient use of email systems such as Mailchimp or Pardot.
- Demonstrated experience delivering SEM campaigns, including planning, delivery and reporting on Google Ads advertising.
- Knowledge of the following software is preferred but not essential: Silverstripe, Jira, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Pardot, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and a working understand of HTML.
For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please see the Position Description here.
Please submit a cover letter and a current resume to Stella Vovos at email@example.com.
Applications close at 12pm AEST Tuesday 4 May 2021
For any queries on this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AVI is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
AVI is committed to Child Protection, Anti-bribery and Fraud prevention in the delivery of our International Development project and programs. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and will include police/criminal record checks.