AVI works with not-for-profits, corporates and NGO’s to recruit and contract locally-engaged staff
Recruiting locally-engaged staff can be challenging. AVI has registration in 29 global locations and understands the differing and often complex local labour laws, local salary benchmarks, and supports organisations to engage local staff for employment.
AVI’s works with you to find the best candidate, facilitates an effective process, and gives you best-practice advice for agreed decision-making regarding recruitment and selection.
AVI has a streamlined recruitment and selection process, and support activities include:
- Position description creation.
- Advertising the role through AVI networks and social media channels.
- Review of all applications and video interviews.
- Assessment of technical capability and team fit.
- Psychometric testing.
- Panel interview co-ordination and support.
- Development of behavioural-based interview questions based on requirements of the role.
- Due diligence including reference checks, police checks and other checks as required.
- Candidate salary negotiation, contracting and onboarding.